LET’S KNOW ABOUT THESE TYPES OF DESIGNS FROM THE FOLLOWING POINTS
1) More Use of Light Wood Structure: Korean designs incorporate the use of natural lights and light wood enhance the overall look and feel of the house.
2) Flood Spaces with Natural Lights: Korean aesthetics include more use of natural lights to flood the spaces for providing proper harmony. These are more prominent than florescent lights and help to keep more of an ideal atmosphere.
3) Minimal Use of Colour Schemes: Just to justify the proper usage of natural lights and lightwood, the colour scheme of the rooms are kept minimum. A popular colour combination that is used is brown, yellow, white, silver, beige and grey – which are used to design the rooms.
4) Use of Comfy Floor Seating: Traditional Korean design incorporates special care to low and flat furniture structures where functionality plays a vital role. Hence, the majority of their furniture is present on the floors – which include sitting arrangements.
5) Use of High Bookshelves: Trademarked Korean Designs will always include the use of high bookshelves in the rooms as a part of minimalist designs. The stack shelves will often touch the roofs with the books and will normally contain a great volume of your favourite books.